Sugar Detox





Throughout my life, I had a sweet πŸ¦·  that means many visits to dentists and a poor immune system. Then as I grew, I realized I have an addiction πŸ’‰. My addiction was not to alcohol🍺, smoking🚬 , but to Sugar πŸ¦πŸ°πŸ­πŸ«πŸͺ.

I have witnessed the negative effect it had on my health, body, and my mood. Last year, I challenged myself to eat a diet free of any refined sugars. If you’ve been reading this blog for a hot two seconds, you know that I keep snacks in my bag 24/7, from dark chocolate almonds to dried fruits. If you are someone who loves to snack, until you do a 10 day controlling snack attacks may be extremely difficult so only having in the house what you want to eat is crucial. I love anything sweet, and I’m not overweight, so really what was I thinking going days without added sugars. A lot of my friends didn’t understand it, but  I decided to try a sugar-free life anyway. I couldn’t be happier that I did.  

Benefits Of eliminating Sugar out of your life 

1. You lose weight
Refraining from or eating less sugar contributes significantly to weight loss. The Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition found that consumption of sugar-containing beverages compared to sugar-free beverages resulted in weight gain and a significant increase in body mass.
2. Organize your appetite
Sugar consumption is linked to the release of dopamine and serotonin in the brain, as well as hormones that enhance your mood and appetite.
Dopamine is a chemical that reacts in the brain to affect many sensations and behaviors, including attention, direction and body movement, while "serotonin" is a neurotransmitter.
According to the report, the consumption of sugar, normal or large, can work to prevent dopamine carriers in your brain from functioning, which leads to an increase in the desire to eat sugar. Reducing sugar intake can help regulate your appetite.
3. Sleep better
Alison Tedstone, Britain's chief public health nutritionist, said the ongoing ups and downs in blood glucose inevitably affect your sleep and mood.
He stressed that achieving glucose control helps to sleep.
Glucose is the "blood sugar", the energy source for vital and physical processes in the body.
4. Skin more clear
Refraining from or reducing sugar has a positive effect on your skin, making it clearer, according to a health trainer named Rose Long.
5. Reduces your risk of developing type 2 diabetes
It is the most common form of diabetes, accounting for about 90 percent of diabetes cases, and the number of people with diabetes has quadrupled worldwide over the past 35 years.
Consuming one drink of sugar a day increases your risk of type 2 diabetes by 15%, according to a study conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health.
6. Reduces your chances of heart disease
One study found that those who had a 21-17 percent increase in calorie intake from eating more sugar were 38 percent more likely to die from cardiovascular disease, compared with those who kept calorie consumption within recommended levels.
7. Reduce tooth decay
The World Health Organization (WHO) has found consistent evidence that high daily sugar intake clearly exposes your teeth to decay.
Reducing your sugar intake will help you distribute your smile to those around you daily without hesitation, with teeth free from decay.
Advices πŸ’‘

According to the American Heart Association (AHA), the maximum amount of added sugars you should eat in a day are ( 7 ): Men: 150 calories per day (37.5 grams or 9 teaspoons) Women: 100 calories per day(25 grams or 6 teaspoons)

Healthy Sugars:
Fruits πŸ‰ πŸ‡πŸ“πŸŽπŸŠπŸŒπŸ₯­πŸ₯πŸπŸ’
Dates 
Honey 🍯
Dark chocolate 🍫

In the following link is the disadvantage of Consuming sugar 

By: Abrar Nasr 10:00 pm 
7/11/2019

Comments

Popular Posts