How to make Bubble Tea

Hello all, I would like to conclude my social media takeover with a blog post about bubble tea.
Bubble tea is my favorite go to dessert/drink and I drink bubble tea about 3 times a week. Bubble tea is a tea added with tapioca balls. It doesn't necessarily have to be tea, you can make a strawberry/mango/pineapple flavored bubble tea.  It's simple and easy to make at home and if you've been to a bubble tea shop in Memphis you know what I mean. I would basically call it a smoothie with tapioca pearls and the tapioca pearls is what makes bubble tea unique. To make it you just need to purchase tapioca pearls at an Asian market or you can buy it online. The kind I buy takes 5 minutes to prepare. You just boil the tapioca pearls for 5 minutes and drain out the water. For the smoothie, just blend whatever your favorite fruit smoothie is, and then pour the tapioca pearls into the smoothie. Bubble tea requires a large straw because the tapioca pearls won't fit through a normal straw.
In conclusion, this social media takeover was a unique experience. I had some technical difficulties accessing the social media accounts including this site. In end, I am thankful I got to share my posts to my classmates. A year ago I probably wouldn't have the courage to do this assignment but it's been a year and a lot has changed.
Image result for bubble tea

Comments

Popular Posts